There's no better way to learn about Owens than through a campus visit! We have several opportunities for you to learn more about our academic programs, campus, student life, the registration process, and more. We are here to help you and answer your questions!
1Campus Visit with Optional Tour
Sign up to visit campus and we will help you learn more about our academic programs and help you complete your admissions application.
- The information session lasts approximately 40 minutes
- We provide information about Owens and the enrollment process
- Provides a tour of College Hall and offices that support students
- Optional 45 general campus tour (shuttle bus available on occasion)
This visit does not accommodate specific lab tours on specific majors. Students wishing to see and learn more about specific programs are encouraged to attend a Preview Day.
2 Group Visits
We are happy to schedule a visit for your classroom or community organization.
- The information sessions lasts approximately 40 minutes (we can customize the presentation based on the desired program of study for the group)
- Includes an hour walking tour of campus
- We will work with the academic program to allow your students to meet faculty and/or students
We encourage schools to work with their Owens admissions representative to choose a date that works best for all. Please contact us at least 30 days in advance to ensure we can optimally prepare for your experience.
3Preview Days and Special Events
Are you interested in a more focused visit or a specific program at Owens? Sign up to attend one of our special events or a Preview Day!
- The event highlights specific programs at Owens
- Sessions provide information regarding the enrollment process specific to the highlighted programs
These events allow you to meet faculty and staff. Learn more about scholarships, financial aid, and our unique programs!
4 Manufacturing, Skilled Trades, & Engineering Career Expo, October 24, 2017
There is a growing need for students within the United States to pursue careers within the manufacturing, engineering, and skilled trade industries. Visit the Toledo campus on Tuesday, October 24 and learn how Owens can prepare you for a career in the following fields:
CAD, Architectural, Applied, and Industrial Engineering Technology, Welding, Alternative Energy, Electrical/Electronic Technology, Network Administration, CISCO, Biomedical Electronics, Tool &Die, Machining, building maintenance, HVACR, pipefitting/plumbing, and Industrial Mechanics. You will also be able to tour labs, see equipment, and talk with industry experts on this informative day! You will also be able to tour labs, see equipment, and talk with industry experts on this informative day!
Sign up today!
5 College & Career Preview Night, March 7, 2018
6:30 p.m. - 8 p.m. on the Toledo area Campus
Join more than 100 public and private colleges, universities, and representatives from industry for the 31st annual College & Career Preview Night from 6:30 p.m. to 8 p.m. at Owens! Current high school students and their parents, as well as adult students, will have the opportunity to visit with admissions and industry representatives to learn about a variety of educational opportunities. College & Career Preview Night is free and open to the public.