Want more information about Owens Community College?
IMPORTANT NOTICE ABOUT APPOINTMENTS
The lobby of the Student Service Center is open and in-person meetings will be offered by appointment only. We will not be offering walk-ins for the foreseeable future. While we are offering in-person appointments, we still encourage phone and online appointments. The same customer service and information will be provided.
Important information regarding in-person appointments:
- Admissions Representatives and students will be required to wear a mask.
- Admissions Representatives and students will be spaced 6-feet apart during the appointment.
- No guests allowed at the appointment, only the student.
- If you are feeling ill, we ask that you reschedule or schedule an online or phone appointment.
- The representatives office will be sanitized after each appointment.
To request an appointment with an Admissions Representative, please complete the online request form below. You can also contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. For up to date information regarding College operations and other resources related to the Covid-19 pandemic, please visit www.owens.edu/covid19.
Request an appointment with an Admissions Representative >>
Toledo Admissions Hours
February 8, 2021 – April 30, 2021
Monday: 8 a.m. – 7 p.m. (Lobby & Phones close at 5 p.m.)
Tuesday – Thursday: 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Friday: 8 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
*Please check the academic calendar for dates that the College will be closed. Admissions adheres to this closing schedule and will not be open on dates indicated in the academic calendar.
The Student Service Center lobby is closed until further notice. Face-to-face, phone, and online appointments are still available. Please call (567) 661-7777 for further information and to schedule an appointment.