Your smart stop for records, registration and finance. Want to better understand your whole student account?
Contact Student Financial Services to:
- Discuss Payment Options and Due Dates
- Learn More About Financial Aid and Your Eligibility
- Review Drop and Refund Deadlines
- Registration (Add/Drop Class) Instructions
- Obtain Additional Support Related to Your Student Account
How do I meet with my Student Financial Services Advisor?
Students can meet with their Student Financial Services Advisor by phone, online, and in-person. To request an appointment, please complete the online request form. Students can also call the Student Service Center at (567) 661-2387 to schedule an appointment.
Please be aware, effective immediately, Owens Community College requires face coverings for everyone in attendance, regardless of vaccination status.
Important information regarding in-person appointments:
- A photo-id is required to complete the check-in process.
- Please check-in 10-minutes prior to your appointment.
- Appointment attendance is limited to the student and up to one guest.
- If you are feeling ill, we ask that you reschedule or schedule an online or phone appointment.
Student Financial Services is located in the Student Services Suite of the Toledo & Findlay – Area Campuses and has but one phone number, fax number, and email address for all locations – a singular service that is representative of the quality assistance you will receive regardless of office location.
Toledo students are assigned to a Student Financial Services Advisor based on the school associated with the student’s identified Program of Study. Findlay students are assigned to a Findlay Student Financial Services Advisor. Students will continue to work with their assigned Student Financial Services Advisor throughout the course of their educational path at Owens.
firstname.lastname@example.org *Remember, if you are sending an email to ask about your account, it must be sent from your Owens email account*
Other Useful Contact Information Related to Financial Aid, Records, and Student Accounts:
- Questions about graduation, degree audits or course substitutions: email email@example.com
- Questions about the receipt of a college or high school transcript:
- From your Ozone homepage, click the Academic Info tab, and in the My Student Record section click on “My Required Documents.” Or, email questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Questions about College Credit Articulation:
- From your Ozone homepage, click the Academic Info tab, and in the My Student Record section click on “View Transcript” to view articulated credit. Or, email questions to email@example.com.
- Questions about your admissions application: email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Questions about Selective Health Admissions: email email@example.com
- Questions about residency or reciprocity: email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Questions about Third Party Billing: email email@example.com
- Questions about which classes to take, how to choose a major, academic forgiveness, academic probation or dismissal:
- From your Ozone homepage, in the Academic Profile section, click on the envelope next to your advisor’s name and send them an email.