Your smart stop for records, registration and finance. Want to better understand your whole student account?
Contact Student Financial Services to:
- Discuss Payment Options and Due Dates
- Learn More About Financial Aid and Your Eligibility
- Review Drop and Refund Deadlines
- Registration (Add/Drop Class) Instructions
- Obtain Additional Support Related to Your Student Account
How do I meet with my Student Financial Services Advisor?
Students can meet with their Student Financial Services Advisor by phone, online, and in-person. To request an appointment, please complete the online request form. Students can also call the Student Service Center at (567) 661-2387 to schedule an appointment.
Important information regarding in-person appointments:
- A photo-id is required to complete the check-in process.
- Please check-in 10-minutes prior to your appointment.
- Appointment attendance is limited to the student and up to one guest.
- If you are feeling ill, we ask that you reschedule or schedule an online or phone appointment.
Student Financial Services has one phone number, one fax number and one email address for all locations – a singular service that is representative of the quality assistance you will receive regardless of location.
Toledo students are assigned to a Student Financial Services Advisor based on the school associated with the student’s identified Program of Study. Findlay students are assigned to a Findlay Student Financial Services Advisor. Students will continue to work with their assigned Student Financial Services Advisor throughout the course of their educational path at Owens.
firstname.lastname@example.org *Remember, if you are sending an email to ask about your account, it must be sent from your Owens email account*
Other Useful Contact Information Related to Financial Aid, Records, and Student Accounts:
- Questions about graduation, degree audits or course substitutions: email email@example.com
- Questions about the receipt of a college or high school transcript:
- From your Ozone homepage, click the Academic Info tab, and in the My Student Record section click on “My Required Documents.” Or, email questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Questions about College Credit Articulation:
- From your Ozone homepage, click the Academic Info tab, and in the My Student Record section click on “View Transcript” to view articulated credit. Or, email questions to email@example.com.
- Questions about your admissions application: email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Questions about Selective Health Admissions: email email@example.com
- Questions about residency or reciprocity: email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Questions about Third Party Billing: email email@example.com
- Questions about which classes to take, how to choose a major, academic forgiveness, academic probation or dismissal:
- From your Ozone homepage, in the Academic Profile section, click on the envelope next to your advisor’s name and send them an email.