During peak times, same day appointments may not be available. If you are wanting an appointment as soon as possible during this time, it is recommended you contact the Student Service Center at (567) 661-2387.
Important Information Regarding In-Person Appointments
- A photo-id is required to complete the check-in process.
- Please check-in 10-minutes prior to your appointment.
- Appointment attendance is limited to the student and up to one guest.
- If you are feeling ill, we ask that you reschedule or schedule an online or phone appointment.
An Academic Advisor can assist you with the following:
- Course recommendations
- Create/review an academic plan
- Review program information and/or change major
- Review transfer credit once an official transcript is on file
If you are a Visiting/Guest Student*, please go here for your next enrollment steps. >>
Schedule an appointment with a Student Financial Services Advisor. >>
Schedule an appointment with a Career Services Advisor. >>
Schedule an appointment with a College Credit Plus (CCP) Advisor. >>
*not degree-pursuing and only taking a course or two through Owens