Important Information Regarding In-Person Appointments
Due to the increase of appointments being requested, same day appointments may not be available. If you are trying to get an appointment as soon as possible, please contact the Student Service Center at (567) 661-2387 to schedule an appointment. We appreciate your understanding during this busier time of year.
- While we are offering in-person appointments, we still encourage phone and online appointments.
- Advisors and students will be required to wear a mask.
- Advisors and students will be spaced 6-feet apart during the appointment.
- No guests, including children, allowed at the appointment — only the student.
- If you are feeling ill, we ask that you reschedule or schedule an online or phone appointment.
For up to date information regarding College operations and other resources related to the COVID-19 pandemic, please visit our COVID-19 Information webpage.
CCP Students: If you are a College Credit Plus (CCP) student, please request an appointment here.
Visiting Students: If you are a Visiting Student, meaning you are attending Owens temporarily, please click here for your next enrollment steps.