- Applicants must meet state eligibility requirements. If acceptance requires a letter of recommendation, you must use the form found at this link.
- Applicants must submit the following documents to Owens:
- Students must place into college-level classes on the reading, math and writing assessment for most classes. Please see Step 1 for required testing benchmarks.
- Log into your Ozone account with your new credentials after applying. Once logged in, feel free to explore your Ozone account. If you are having trouble getting into your account, please call Help Desk at (567) 661-7120.
- Students are subject to the academic probationary measures set by ODHE if the student fails to achieve an adequate GPA.
- Please work with your CCP academic advisor to ensure you register in advance of your course starting. (Click here to check registration deadlines)
Once registered, CCP students must communicate with their junior or senior high school when adding/dropping classes, as any changes can potentially affect an on-time high school graduation.
- Applicants agree to abide by all the policies and procedures of Owens as well as any specific to this program, including ODHE’s “First 15” rule, which states that students must complete 15 credit hours in Level I courses before progressing to Level II courses.
- Students are required to participate in a mandatory CCP college orientation program.
Admission to the CCP program does not ensure acceptance into a specific program of study. CCP students are required to meet with a CCP Academic Advisor prior to registration. Additionally, continued enrollment in the program is based on the successful completion of course work.
SELECTIVE SERVICE REQUIREMENT
If you are a male who is 18 years of age you must provide your Selective Service number to Owens per the law. If you turn 18 during the semester in which you are enrolled, you must provide your Selective Service number to Owens within 30 days of your 18th birthday. If you do not submit your Selective Service number, you will not be considered a CCP student for that current semester and will be responsible for any tuition, textbooks, or fees associated with the classes for which you are enrolled.