The Office of Counseling Services will continue to serve students by appointment Monday – Friday from 8 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
- Counseling Services is offering both video and limited in-person sessions at this time. Zoom Healthcare is used for video appointments and provides a stable connection that is also HIPAA compliant. In-person sessions are scheduled in a room where social distancing is available. This space is regularly sanitized and the proper use (covering of nose and mouth) of a facial covering is expected.
- Call (567) 661-7168 or email email@example.com for more information or to make an appointment.
- Findlay-area Campus appointments are available also by calling (567) 661-7168 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- Reminder: Students and visitors must wear face coverings and practice social distancing when visiting the office.
- If you are feeling ill, we ask that you reschedule or schedule an online or phone appointment.
- Student workstations and common areas will be regularly sanitized.
For up-to-date information regarding College operations and other resources related to Covid-19, please visit www.owens.edu/covid19.
To schedule an appointment, stop by during walk-in hours (Fall/Spring Semesters only), or contact us by phone or email.
Veterans Hall 104
Monday-Thursday 8 a.m.-5 p.m.
Friday 8 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
Walk-in Hours (Fall/Spring Semesters Only)
Monday 9 a.m.-11 a.m.
Wednesday 1 p.m.-3 p.m.
Friday 9 a.m.-11 a.m.
After Business Hours
Contact Department of Public Safety at (567) 661-7575
You will need to schedule an appointment on the Findlay-area Campus.
To schedule an appointment on the Findlay-area Campus:
Counseling Services is on the Findlay-area Campus approximately once per week during Fall/Spring semesters.