*** TRAFFIC NOTICE AFFECTING TRAVEL TO AND FROM THE TOLEDO-AREA CAMPUS***
I-75 Downtown & DiSalle Bridge Projects
What is being done?
- Widen and reconstruct I-75, from Buck Rd. to Dorr St., to current standards, including reducing the curve between Wales Rd. & Miami St.
- Reconfigure I-75 interchanges with Anthony Wayne Trail, South Avenue, and Miami Street to enhance safety
- Replace I-75 (DiSalle Bridge) over the Maumee River
- Dorr Street to South Avenue: 4-year project began summer 2018
- South Avenue to Glenwood Road: 5-year project began spring 2019
|I-75 reduced to two, 11-foot lanes between Buck Rd. & Dorr St.||Through 2023|
|Ramp closed from northbound I-75 to Wales Rd.||Through mid-September|
|Ramp closed from southbound Miami St. to northbound I-75||Through mid-September|
|Dorr St. bridge closed over I-75||Through November|
|Ramp closed from northbound I-75 to Collingwood Blvd.||Through November|
|Ramp closed from Buck Rd. to northbound I-75||Through January 2020|
|Ramp closed from Collingwood Blvd. to southbound I-75||Through summer 2020|
|Ramp closed from South Ave. to southbound I-75||Through December 2020|
Visit the The Ohio Department of Transportation website for more information. >>
Click a campus link below to read more about our locations, view maps & directions and find contact information.