The FAFSA® support hours are led by Student Financial Services Advisors who are ready to help you complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA®).
Students planning to attend Summer 2023, Fall 2023, and/or Spring 2024 will need to complete the 2023-2024 FAFSA®.
Plan for a minimum of 45 minutes when attending.
FAFSA® is a registered trademark of the U.S. Department of Education.®
Toledo-area Campus Students
Toledo students have access to daily FAFSA® support during the hours below.
Toledo-area Campus FAFSA® Support Schedule
- Monday: 8:30 a.m. – 4 p.m.
- Tuesday & Thursday: Afternoon support from 1:30–4 p.m.
- Wednesday & Friday: Morning support from 8:30–11 a.m.
Findlay-area Campus Students
Receive FAFSA® support on an appointment-only basis. Book an appointment here. >>
Please come prepared with the following items:
- Your Social Security Number
- Your Alien Registration Number (if you are not a U.S. citizen)
- For the 2023-2024 FAFSA®: Your and (if applicable) your spouse’s 2021 federal income tax returns, W-2s, and other records of wages earned in 2021
- Bank statement and records of investments (if applicable)
- Records of untaxed income (if applicable)
- An FSA ID to sign electronically
**Dependent students will also need to bring the above information for parent(s)**
NOTE: The Federal Student Aid ID (FSA ID) is known as your electronic signature when completing the FAFSA® application and Department of Education electronic forms. Visit studentaid.gov to create or retrieve a FSA ID.