What is FAST TRACK PROGRAM?
Being successful in college can be challenging for many reasons. The Fast Track Program is a new student program that will give you access to resources and support on campus for three years!
The goal of Fast Track Program is to make it easier for you to reach your goals and graduate!
- Access to a Fast Track Program coach all year who will help you with whatever you need
- $50 a month, if you remain eligible by meeting the program’s expectations
- Access to Fast Track Program activities, events and resources where you will meet fellow students and learn new and helpful skills!
- Have accumulated less than 24 college credits
- Are able to enroll in at least 12 credits per semester
- Fill out a financial aid application (FAFSA)
- Are not participating in TRIO, Student Support Services
- Register for at least 12 credits each semester
- Meet with your coach at least twice each month
- Take advantage of the Fast Track Program activities (check website or office for details)
- Complete the FAFSA
155 College Hall