What is FAST TRACK PROGRAM?
Being successful in college can be challenging for many reasons. The Fast Track Program is a new student program that will give you access to resources and support in an effort to help you graduate as quickly as possible!
The goal of Fast Track Program is to make it easier for you to reach your goals and graduate!
- Access to a Fast Track Program success coach for study tips, academic help/resources, assistance with strengthening life skills, supportive listening and encouragement
- A monthly financial incentive ($50) for students or meet the program requirements
- Access to Fast Track Program activities, events and resources all tailored to help you maximize your success
- Have earned less than 24 college credits
- Enroll in at least 12 credits per semester
- Complete a financial aid application (FAFSA)
- Not participate in TRIO, Student Support Services
- Maintain a full-time student status (at least 12 credits each semester)
- Meet with your coach at least twice each month
- Take advantage of the Fast Track Program activities (check website or office for details)
- Complete the FAFSA
If you are interested or have any questions about the Fast Track Program, contact James T. Jackson today.
Director: Fast Track Program
Phone: (567) 661-7503
Address: 155 College Hall