What is FAST TRACK PROGRAM?
Being successful in college can be challenging for many reasons. The Fast Track Program is a new student program that will give you access to resources and support in an effort to help you graduate as quickly as possible!
The goal of Fast Track Program is to make it easier for you to reach your goals and graduate!
- Access to a Fast Track Program success coach for study tips, academic help/resources, assistance with strengthening life skills, supportive listening and encouragement
- A monthly financial incentive ($50) for students or meet the program requirements
- Access to Fast Track Program activities, events and resources all tailored to help you maximize your success
You are eligible if you…
- Are a student of color or first generation college student or are Pell Grant eligible (Complete the FAFSA application)
- Are able to enroll in at least 12 credits per semester
- Are not participating in TRIO, Student Support Services
- Have accumulated 30 or fewer college credits
- Will be able to complete your degree in three years or less from the time you join the program
What is the Fast Track Program study?
The Fast Track program is part of a nationwide SUCCESS PROGRAM study designed to test whether the SUCCESS programs help students stay in school and graduate faster!
Space in the program is limited.
IF YOU ARE ELIGIBLE AND DECIDE TO SIGN UP, KEEP IN MIND THAT YOU WILL HAVE A 50% CHANCE OF GETTING INTO THE PROGRAM.
- Apply and implement success strategies discussed and resources presented
- Complete the FAFSA application (Free Application for Federal Student Aid)
- Maintain a full-time status (at least 12 credits each semester)
- Meet with your Fast Track Program Coach at least twice each month
- Take advantage of the Fast Track Program activities (check website or office for details)
Refer a Student
If you are interested or have any questions about the Fast Track Program, contact us today.
Executive Dean, Academic Affairs