The Owens Community College Alumni Association engages alumni and students in programs, events and services that energize interest, build loyalty and strengthen support of Owens Community College.
Support the Alumni Association!
It's only $20 per year to become an Alumni Association member.
Membership benefits include discounted event tickets, free gym use, and more! View more benefits of joining!
September 17, 2018
Join us for the Alumni Association's signature fundraiser since 2003!
The Golf Classic is a community-wide event, attracting support from business and industry as well as Owens alumni.
Executive Director, Alumni Association
P.O. Box 10,000
Toledo, OH 43699
Benefits for Members
Discount tickets to Alumni Events
- Visit our events page. Purchasing tickets online is recommended. You may also purchase in person or via mail.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org for discount tickets to Cedar Point and Toledo Zoo.
Discount Tickets to area Attractions
- Email email@example.com to receive your code and purchase tickets online through the venue's web site.
Discount Tickets to the Owens Center for Fine and Performing Arts
- Visit our box office page and follow instructions to purchase tickets.
Discount on Fingerprinting and Background Checks
- Visit our Fingerprinting and Background Checks page for the form. Return the completed form and payment to Security in Alumni Hall.
Discount on Owens Facility Rentals
- Visit our Rental Guide page for information about fees and bookings.
Use of Computer Labs and Library
- Visit our Computer Labs page for locations and hours of computer labs.
- Contact the IT Department at (567) 661-7120 to re/activate your Ozone Account to use computers.
- If you need specific access to Library resources, please email firstname.lastname@example.org in advance so that your benefits may be activated at the Library.
Use of Job Search Resources
- Visit our Alumni Employment Registration page for helpful, career planning resources. You may also email email@example.com for more specific service referrals.
Use of the Student Heath and Activities Center (SHAC) Toledo & the Wellness Center, Findlay
- Please allow at least one week for your membership to become fully activated.
- Once you receive your membership card, you will go to Security (in Alumni Hall on Toledo Campus) to reactivate or get a new Owens ID card. This card is needed to access the SHAC.
- See our SHAC hours page for hours of operation for Toledo.
- See our Findlay Fitness Center & Gym hours page for hours of operation for Findlay.