- Company Billing Authorization
- Frequently Asked Questions about Proxy Access
- Third Party Promissory Note
Online Vendor Payments
- Enter your Vendor ID and Invoice Number and click “Pay Now” to make a payment by Master Card, Visa, Discover or E-Check. The page will redirect to a Secure, PCI-Compliant payment form.
- Please refer to your invoice to determine your Vendor ID and Invoice Number.
- Your invoice number will begin with the letter “S” followed by 7 digits.
Frequently Asked Questions
I have questions about Third Party Payments, who can I contact?
When will Owens Credit my account as paid after I have made a Third Party Payment?
Why do I need a Vendor ID and Invoice Number when making a Third Party Payment?
Is my Third Party Payment information safe?
Am I limited to pay only the amount on my billing invoice?
Where is the Vendor ID and Invoice Number located on my billing invoice?