You are invited to apply for part-time instructor positions in Workforce and Community Services at Owens Community College. Workforce & Community Services is looking for instructors for a variety of positions. Your skills and knowledge will address the needs of our students and workforce clients in their pursuit of a degree, job advancement, personal and professional development.
We have something for you, whether you want to teach every day, once a week, once a semester or on a project-by-project basis.
Owens offers the following to any interested party:
- Competitive pay
- Flexible hours
- Teach as little as one class a week, one class a semester, or one class… period!
We are looking for people who have skills in the following areas:
- Electrical Systems, Hydraulic/Pneumatic
- CNC, Machining, Master Cam, GD&T
- CDL Class-A
- Career and Life Skills
- Hobbies, Crafts, etc.
- IT hardware and applications
- Adobe, Microsoft Office, QuickBooks, etc.
Owens Community College Dana Center
458 Depot Road, Perrysburg OH 43551
If you are interested, fill out the form below or call (567) 661-7357 for additional information.