Opportunity. Distinction. Recognition.
The Owens Community College Honors Program encourages you to initiate, create and think critically in a wide variety of challenging courses across departments and programs in the College. Honors courses and individualized studies are designed to foster intellectual inquiry and growth by providing a dynamic environment that inspires rewarding intellectual pursuits.
Benefits for You!
- Acquire valuable professional connections
- Apply for designated Honors scholarships
- Work with advisors who are also great mentors
- Participate in the Honors Symposium – the best educational event at the College
- Enhance your resume and transcript
- Achieve graduation recognition and a medallion
- Establish transfer options to 4-year institutions with Honors Colleges