If you are a new International Visiting Student, please complete the following checklist to ensure you have all the materials you need for admission to Owens Community College.
Apply Online here, follow the instructions and when you get to a drop-down menu, choose “International Application – Foreign Student.”
International Visiting Students Data Sheet
Download and complete the International Visiting Students Data Sheet.
- Log in to your Ozone account 24 hours after applying.
- Username: Your username is your first name, underscore character (_), and last name with no spaces: firstname_lastname Example: Name: John Doe Username: john_doe
- Password: Your initial password is based on your birthdate, using the two digits of the day and last two digits of the year, followed by 00 (six digits total) Example: Birthdate: May 15, 1992 Password: 159200
Submit Documents via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Copy of Passport ID Page
- Copy of U.S. Visa
- Current I-20 (If applicable)
- Official College/University Transcripts
Are You Taking Classes Online Or On Campus?
- Complete the Web CPR Quiz in Blackboard. Put access code into Ozone account.
- On Campus
- Use your Owens email to ask email@example.com to lift the “Advisor Hold” on your account.
Register For Classes!