If you are a new International Visiting Student, please complete the following checklist to ensure you have all the materials you need for admission to Owens Community College.
Apply Online here, follow the instructions and when you get to a drop-down menu, choose “International Application – Foreign Student.”
Submit documents via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Copy of Passport ID Page
- Copy of U.S. Visa
- Current I-20 (If applicable)
- Official College/University Transcripts
- Download and complete the International Visiting Students Data Sheet.
- Log in to your Ozone account 24 hours after applying.
- Username: Your username is your first name, underscore character (_), and last name with no spaces: firstname_lastname Example: Name: John Doe Username: john_doe
- Password: Your initial password is based on your birth date, using the two digits of the day and last two digits of the year, followed by 00 (six digits total) Example: Birth date: May 15, 1992 Password: 159200
Register for Classes
Use your Owens email to contact your international advisor for the next steps at email@example.com or 567-661-2773
Tuition and Fees
Deferred Payment Plan
- The Deferred Payment Plan (DPP) offers eligible students the opportunity to defer payment of tuition and fees over a four-month period for fall and spring semesters and a three-month period for summer semester. The student will be allowed one payment plan each semester. A $25 non-refundable Payment Option Fee is assessed to each participant each semester.
- Deferred Payment Plan Dates
- Deferred Payment Plan online application
Tuition and Fees Covered by the Plan Include
- A $30 late payment charge will be assessed for each installment payment and tuition increase not paid in full on or before noon of the payment due date.
- Please see Registration Dates page.