(567) 661-2387 | email@example.com
Academic Advising Hours
February 7, 2022 – May 27, 2022
Monday: 8 a.m. – 7 p.m. (Lobby & Phones close at 5 p.m.)
Tuesday – Thursday: 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Friday: 8 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
For office closures, please review the academic calendar. The Office of Advising adheres to this schedule and will not be open on these dates.
Find your Academic Advisor
To find your Academic Advisor’s name and contact information, log into Ozone and scroll to the “Advisor(s) Contact Information” card.
When should I meet with my Academic Advisor?
- To get assistance with choosing a major
- To select classes for the upcoming semester and develop an academic plan
- To discuss dropping a class
- To receive information about the selective health admissions process
- To learn about resources on campus
- To answer questions about policies and procedures at the College
- To receive guidance on preparing and applying for graduation