About the Center for Campus and Community Connections
The Center for Campus and Community Connections is a walk-in office created to provide retention support through resource stability initiatives and community connections. This includes connecting students to campus and community resources, student mentors, and volunteer coordination.
Specifically, we will:
- Serve as the point of contact for students needing services or experiencing hardship to identify specific needs.
- Serve as the coordinating office for the Owens Resource Stability Team
- Connect students to peer Connection Mentors.
- Sustain and build the Owens Harvest Food Pantry, Career Closet and Community Garden.
- Connect students to on and off campus resources.
- Connect the campus community to the community at-large.
- Research and develop new resources related to resource stability to support Owens students.
- Assist with coordination of faculty and staff development related to resource stability, service learning, and community engagement.
- Work with internal stakeholders on College-wide service projects.
- Model community building on and off campus.
Contact Us – Location, College Hall 148
Director: Krista Kiessling, email@example.com, (419) 460-1272
Connection Mentors: firstname.lastname@example.org
Americorps Vista: Lori Deshetler, email@example.com
Social Distancing restrictions limit face-to-face meetings.
However, we are available by appointment from 9 a.m. – 5 p.m. Monday – Thursday.
If you are in need of assistance outside of regular office hours, please call (419) 460-1272 for assistance.
View our FAQs for helpful information.