Lunch Dates & Menu
Spring 2018 Semester
Please join the Catering and Banquet Operations (FNH241) students and instructors on the dates below for a lunch service in the Terrace View Cafe. These events are an opportunity for students to apply the principles and techniques of the catering industry.
This program explores the planning, preparing, and service of themed events, such as weddings, theme parties, private events, and special occasion events. Each event will include a student-driven menu, as well as their predetermined facility setting and decoration.
Reservations are limited.
- Service hours are 11:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. with the final tables being seated at 12 p.m.
- Cash and check are the only forms of payment accepted for the all-inclusive price of $9.50
Reservations for the luncheons are full.
If you have any questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (567) 661-7534.
Tuesday, April 17, 2018 – Spring Fling
- Strawberry Margarita (non-alcoholic)
- Fruit Kabob with Fruit Dip – Strawberries, melon, and kiwi placed on a skewer accompanied by a sweetened cream cheese dip
- Spring Rolls – Yellow bell peppers, zucchini, carrots, cabbage, and baby spinach wrapped in rice paper. Served with a garlic vinegar dipping sauce
- Grilled Salmon – Served with mango salsa, sautéed asparagus, and mashed potatoes
- Lemon Cupcake with Blueberry Buttercream
Tuesday, April 24, 2018 – Honey, I Shrunk the Terrace View Café
- Tiny Grilled cheese bites with tomato soup shooter – Texas toast grilled cheese with asiago and cheddar and tomato basil soup
- Firecracker chicken taquitos – Shredded chicken tossed in a spicy sauce wrapped in a crispy tortilla
- Aloha BBQ sliders – Teriyaki seasoned ground beef, BBQ sauce, grilled pineapple, and bacon on Hawaiian rolls
- Mini Pizza – Boursin cheese, spinach and tomato or fresh mozzarella, tomato sauce and pepperoni
- Teeny Strawberry Short Stacks – Stack of 3 pancakes topped with fresh whipped cream and strawberries with choice of strawberry syrup
- Petite Caramel Apple Pops – Skewered granny smith apples dipped in caramel sauce and encrusted in ground hazelnuts
- Smooth Shots – Mixed berry smoothie topped with berries and a mint leaf