Lunch Dates & Menu
Spring 2018 Semester
Reservations for the luncheons are full.
Please join the American Regional (FNH 170) and the Baking and Pastry II (FNH 250) students and instructors on the dates below for a lunch service in the Terrace View Cafe. These events display the student's knowledge of the various ethnic and cultural influences on cuisine throughout the United States. Each menu will be a representation of typical offerings from the featured region.
- Service hours are 11:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. with the final tables being seated at 12 p.m.
- Cash and check are the only forms of payment accepted for the all-inclusive price of $9.50
Thursday, February 15, 2018
- Spinach Mushroom and Bacon Salad with Poppy Seed Dressing
- Chicken Breast stuffed with Ham and Collards in Mushroom Cream Sauce. Served with Rice Pilaf and Glazed Peas and Carrots
- Corn Bread Pudding, Vanilla Ice Cream, Bourbon Sauce and Chocolate Covered Bacon
Pacific Northwest Luncheon
Thursday, February 22, 2018
- Creamy Cauliflower Soup with Sharp Cheddar Crackers
- Salmon with Berry Barbeque Sauce, Sautéed Vegetables and Roasted Fennel-Yukon Gold Potato Puree
- Apple Tart with Hazelnut Cookie and Coffee Ice Cream
Thursday, March 1, 2018
- Baby Green with Goat Cheese Croquettes
- Pork Tenderloin with Pine Nuts and Honey accompanied by Swiss Chard and Golden Raisins
- Rose Champagne Sorbet, Chocolate Almond Cake, Creme Anglaise