IT’S TIME TO VOTE!!!
Not sure about the candidates or issues? Explore these links. Take the time to research the candidates and issues that impact you and your community! Your vote is important and taking time to be an informed voter makes all the difference.
- If you live in Lucas County: http://www.lwvtoledo.org/files/2020_lwv-tlc_voters_guide_general_election.pdf
- If you live in Wood County: https://www.lwvbg.org/voting-2020
- If you live in Fulton County: https://www.boe.ohio.gov/fulton/
- If you live in Ottawa County: (Click on “Elections” then “Issues” and “Candidates” https://boe.ottawa.oh.gov/
- If you live in Hancock County: https://hancockcountyohioelections.gov/?page_id=168
- If you live in Sandusky County: (sample ballot) https://sanduskycountyoh.gov/uploads/board%20of%20elections/ballot/2020_ballot.pdf
- If you live in Erie County: https://www.boe.ohio.gov/erie/election-info/candidate-and-issue-filings/
Visit the Ohio Secretary of State website to:
- Check your voter registration
- Update your registration
- Change your address online
- Find your polling location
- Vote by Mail (https://www.ohiosos.gov/publications/#abr)
Dates & Deadlines
National Voter Registration Day – Sept. 22
Voter Registration deadline for the general election is Oct. 5
Early Voting takes place Oct.6 – Nov. 2
Election Day – Nov 3
*Remember the Census! Visit 2020Census.gov to be counted!