Political Science Transfer Pathway, AA (Owens Code: POTP)

The pathway prepares students for transfer to a four-year college or university to pursue a bachelor’s degree in political science.

This includes specializations in: international relations, state and local government, American government, public law, public administration, or comparative government.

Students with this background may also pursue bachelor’s degrees leading to employment in the following areas: non-profit agencies, congressional staffers, corporate advisor for government relations, foreign service officer, intelligence analyst, legislative analyst, labor relations specialist, international agency officer, journalism and activism/advocacy.