Dual Admission Program
Take the path to guaranteed admission at Bowling Green State University a nationally-ranked institution that prepares students for lifelong career growth, lives of engaged citizenship and leadership in a global society. The Falcon Express Dual Admission Program, in partnership with Owens Community College, provides every student the opportunity to complete a baccalaureate degree.
Once you enroll in this program, you will attend Owens for the general education coursework needed to complete an associate degree. Once you complete a semester at Owens and earn a 2.0 GPA, you will have guaranteed admission to a BGSU baccalaureate program and will experience the many benefits of a BGSU education.
Falcon Express Program Advantages
- Easy transition to BGSU – Paperwork and transcripts will be easily accessible by advisors at both institutions who will be working with you every step of the way to make sure all of the courses you take at Owens apply toward your BGSU baccalaureate degree.
- Save money on tuition and fees by starting your academic career with Owens.
- Take advantage of expanded general education offerings with flexible Owens day and nighttime classes.
Who Is Eligible?
Students who are planning on completing a baccalaureate degree at BGSU are encouraged to participate in this program. If you have been a student at BGSU in the past, you are not eligible for this program. Students who are only taking a few classes at Owens to transfer back to BGSU are not eligible for this program.
How Do I Participate?
- Complete the Owens application for admission and indicate BGSU as your desired university to complete a baccalaureate degree.** If you did not indicate that you wished to participate in the program when you completed your Owens application, please complete the “Falcon Express Dual Admission Form” and submit. Instructions can be found below. **
- If you are a current Owens student, and wish to opt in to the program, please complete the “Falcon Express Dual Admission Form.” It can be found in your Ozone account under the Academic Info tab.
- Submit your completed form to Oserve. You can drop it off, email it to firstname.lastname@example.org, or submit via mail to: Owens Community College, Records Office, PO Box 10,000, Toledo, OH, 43699
- Owens Community College
- Office of Admissions
- (567) 661-7777
- Bowling Green State University
- Office of Admissions
- (419) 372-2478