Since 2003, Owens Community College has provided artistic opportunities and education for students and the community.
With the dedicated Center for Fine and Performing Arts in its second decade, we are looking forward to broadening our creative footprint in the years to come.
In order to expand scholarships for young artists while growing our community engagement through performances, exhibits, and service learning, we need your help to plant a seed of creativity through a generous donation. Will you plant that seed?
By giving today, you will enrich the lives of future artisans by supporting their academic success, enhancing the cultural experiences of campus life, and supporting our community service learning projects in the arts. Giving may be directed to the area about which you are most passionate. Your investment will directly impact the artistic growth of our students and the local community.
On behalf of the students, faculty and staff of the Fine and Performing Arts Department, I would like to thank you for your support. I hope that you will join me today in cultivating the artistic future at Owens Community College.
Michael A. Sander
Interim Dean, Fine and Performing Arts Department
Owens Community College
Designate Your Gift
- Center for Fine and Performing Arts Endowment Fund
- Supports performance scholarships and community programming.
- Walter E. Terhune Gallery Fund
- Supports local and regional artist and student exhibitions.
- Artistic Scholarship Endowment Fund
- Supports student scholarships majoring in the arts.
- Owens Concert Band Fund
- Supports the operation and outreach of the ensemble.
Support the Fine and Performing Arts.