Dual Admission Program
Be accepted at Lourdes through the Gray Wolf Express Dual Admission Program. Lourdes University prepares graduates to pursue career success in their chosen profession.
The Gray Wolf Express Dual Admission Program, in partnership with Owens Community College, provides every student the opportunity to complete a baccalaureate degree.
Once enrolled in the program, attend Owens to earn your associate degree. Once your first semester is completed, and you earn a 2.0 GPA, you will be accepted in your Lourdes University baccalaureate program.
Gray Wolf Express Program Advantages
- Easy transition to Lourdes – transcripts will be accessible by both institutions. Both schools will work along side you, every step of the way, ensuring your Owens courses apply toward your bachelor’s degree.
- Save money on tuition and fees by starting your academic career with Owens.
- Take advantage of expanded general education offerings with flexible Owens day and nighttime classes.
Who Is Eligible?
Students who are planning on completing a baccalaureate degree at Lourdes University are encouraged to participate in this program. Students are NOT eligible if they had been a previous Lourdes University student or are only taking a few classes at Owens for the purposes of transferring back to Lourdes University (Transient Student).
How Do I Participate?
- Complete the Owens application for admission and indicate Lourdes University as your desired university to complete a baccalaureate degree. **If you did not indicate that you wished to participate in the program when you completed your Owens application, follow the steps for “Current Students.”**
- If you are a current Owens student, and wish to opt into the program, please complete the “Gray Wolf Express” form. It can be found in your Ozone account under the Transfer Express Programs card. You may have to click the “Discover More” button and enter the title in the search bar.
- You may submit the completed form to the Student Service Center, email it to email@example.com, or mail it to: Owens State Community College, Records Office, PO Box 10,000, Toledo, OH, 43699
- Owens Community College
- Office of Admissions
- (567) 661-7777
- Lourdes University
- Office of Admissions
- (419) 885-5291
For more details, including scholarship information, visit www.lourdes.edu/admissions/undergraduate-admissions/transfer/gray-wolf-express/.