Post jobs targeted to Owens Community College students & alumni.
Training when and where you want it!
Put the power of customized contract training to work for your organization. Owens brings you precision-crafted education featuring polished presenters and measurable results.
Working with Owens Corporate Training means:
- Training when and where you want it - your place or ours, 24/7
- Presenters with many years of real-world experience, ready to share valuable knowledge
- Content aligned with your organization's strategic goals
- Dividends for your organization's success and bottom line
- Owens-branded completion certificates for each participant
Think of us as a branch of your training department.
Dedicated training for your organization is a cost-effective, efficient, and convenient way to train employees. We take pride in crafting training that ensures everyone in your organization shares a common vision - based on the story you tell us as we learn about your organization. The Owens Corporate Training team models our services around the time-tested techniques endorsed by the Learning Resource Network (LERN), an international association of lifelong learning.
Start your success today!
Call us at (567) 661-7319.
Popular Training and Services
Examples of some of our most popular educational offerings:
Owens Workforce and Community Services has enabled Pro-Pak Industries to maximize the benefits of the Energizing Careers Grant and generate employee development. Our sincere thanks to the entire staff of Owens Workforce and Community Services.
Human Resource Manager
- Computer Training
- Drug Free Workplace
- Health Care
- Leadership/Supervisory Series
- Manufacturing Processes
- OSHA Certifications
- Web-based/Online Training Options
- Impact Measurement following training
- Needs Assessment to pinpoint training needs
- Training Development and Delivery
Just a few of our many satisfied clients:
- Boilermakers Training Center
- Buckeye CableSystem
- City of Maumee
- City of Perrysburg
- Diamond Crystal Brands
- First Solar
- Directions Credit Union
- Hardin County
- Lucas County Workforce Development
- Maumee Valley Fabricating
- Meldrum Mechanical
- Nissin Brake
- Parker Electric
- Pilkington Industries
- ProPak Industries
- RPM, Inc.
- Roppe Corporation
- Spieker Corporation
- Tembec, Inc.
- Toledo Area Metroparks
- Torrence Sound
- Triumph Thermal
- VehTek, Inc.
- Wood/Hancock County Electric Cooperative
Stretching Your Training Dollars To The Max
When you select Owens as your training provider of choice, The College can support your company's efforts to obtain grant or other external funding to defray your training expenses. Contact us for more information.
Our experienced staff can also help you secure training grant funding through other sources, such as the Workforce Investment Act (WIA).
Each educational experience we deliver for you includes evaluation of the training by each participant. We share that information with you, allowing you to gauge the effectiveness of topic, presenter, and your training dollars. Our staff also meets with you following training to assess training impact and pinpoint remaining needs.
Start your success today by calling (567) 661-7319.