Online Microsoft Sharepoint 2019 Training
Microsoft Sharepoint 2019 is considered the leading content management platform in the enterprise today. With its powerful content creation, deployment and sharing tools, Sharepoint 2019 skills will help you become a content management leader in your organization. In this 100% online course, you will learn to use Sharepoint 2019 to create and manage team sites, deploy and manage content lists and libraries and arrange Sharepoint’s layout and business connectivity services.
Job Outlook for Microsoft Sharepoint 2019
According to the US Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS), demand for web development-related jobs, including content management, is expected to grow by 8% between now and 2029, must faster than average for all jobs. The BLS expects this demand to be driven by the growing use of mobile devices for communication, data sharing and e-commerce.
PayScale.com reports that Sharepoint administrators earn, on average, $76,724 per year. Salaries for early-career Sharepoint administrators range between $49-92,000 during the first three years of their careers, with an average of $69,672.
Microsoft Sharepoint 2019 FAQS
WHAT SKILLS DOES MICROSOFT SHAREPOINT 2019 REQUIRE?
Since Sharepoint 2019 is a content management system, content creation, organization, deployment and management are key skills for a Sharepoint 2019 professional. Experts recommend that Sharepoint administrators specifically master these Sharepoint-specific areas:
- Creating and configuring new sites
- Adding document libraries
- Creating and configuring lists and forms
- Backing up SharePoint sites
WHICH JOB TITLES APPLY TO MICROSOFT SHAREPOINT 2019?
Sharepoint professionals go by a wide variety of content-related titles. However, these Sharepoint-specific titles are popular in the enterprise:
- SharePoint Administrator
- SharePoint Developer
- SharePoint Architect
- SharePoint Engineer
- SharePoint Analyst
- SharePoint Consultant
ARE SHAREPOINT 2019 SKILLS GOOD FOR REMOTE CAREER OPPORTUNITIES?
As a content management platform that uses the Internet to connect with enterprise data resources and with other users, Sharepoint 2019 is a popular choice for administrators who want to work from home or a remote location. ZipRecruiter.com reports that Sharepoint administrators commonly earn between $73-129,000 working remotely.
- SharePoint versions, layouts, and navigation
- Content approval settings, site permissions, user communities
- Information management policies
- Creating custom workflows and InfoPath forms
- Navigating business connectivity services
- Working with metadata
- Gain the skills needed to work within and manage SharePoint sites
- Master SharePoint and bring these in-demand workplace skills to any office
Prerequisites and Requirements
There are no prerequisites to take this online course.
Key course topics include:
- SharePoint Introduction
- SharePoint List Basics
- Library Basics
- Working with Lists and Library Views
- Working with Sites
- Page Content
- Site Columns and Content Types
- Office Integration
- Managing SharePoint Site Permissions
- Participating in User Communities
- SharePoint End-User Final Exam
- Content Approval
- Creating Custom Workflows with SharePoint Designer
- Working with Managed Metadata
- Business Connectivity Services
- Information Management Policy
- Content Organizer
- Document ID Service
- Document Sets
- SharePoint Server Publishing Infrastructure
- Configuring and Consuming Site Search Results
Tracy Berry has been a senior graphic designer/programmer, instructor, and consultant since 1993 and has developed hundreds of logos, marketing materials, websites, and multimedia solutions for customers worldwide. She was also involved in several large corporate software rollouts. She has helped many organizations optimize and streamline data solutions. She teaches both onsite and online courses and has her CTT (Certified Technical Trainer) certification. Tracy specializes in teaching graphics, desktop publishing, web design, and reporting/productivity applications.
Registration and Enrollment
This course is open enrollment. You can enroll and begin anytime.