I am an international student.

Owens has a diverse student body, and is dedicated to assisting students from around the world achieve their education goals. Find out more about International Student Services.

1Admissions Application

Complete your admissions application as soon as possible. This will create your student record.

2Office of International Student Services

Contact the Office of International Student Services for information and assistance. They will help with submission of financial documents, proof of English proficiency, high school or college transcripts, and international data sheet.


At minimum, we need an official copy of your high school transcript, translated in to English.

4Explore Opportunities

Explore transfer opportunities. By working with your academic advisor, you will develop a transfer plan to allow you to continue your students with one our four-year partners.

More questions?