The Career Journey
- What do you like to do?
- What abilities, skills, and interests do you have?
- Visit Career Coach
- Click on Take Career Assessment and choose 6-question or 60-question assessment.
- Local Career Trends
- National Career Trends — Occupational Outlook Handbook
- Decision Making — Choose a career path and related major.
- Goal setting — Create an Academic Plan with an Advisor .
- Evaluate Academic Progress — Meet with your Advisor each semester .
If you need further assistance, our Career/Undecided Advisors are here to help you find the ideal major and/or career. Please call (567) 661-2387 to make an appointment.