See the ASPIRE Site Schedule for class days and times.
Next, fill out the Student Registration and Release of Information Form by clicking the button below:
Now, use the below directions to submit your form:
- Fill out the Student Registration and Release of Information Form.
- NOTE: Pay close attention to the questions marked with asterisks (If those questions are left blank, you cannot submit the forms).
- To sign your name, use the mouse, your finger, or a stylus (Those under 18 must have a parent or guardian sign this form).
- Hit the Submit button. If you’ve left any questions with asterisks blank, OnBase will not accept the document.
- After submitting the forms, someone from our office will contact you to schedule a required New Student Orientation.
- Be aware that it can take seven to ten working days to respond. Instead feel free to call our office directly to sign up for the next orientation.
You will need Wi-Fi, an Internet-connectable device and a Gmail account to participate in online education.
Click HERE for instructions on obtaining a Gmail account.