CFPA Seating Chart
Box office hours
The box office will open one hour prior to show time.
For your safety the CFPA is equipped with a video surveillance system.
Policies and Procedures
- All ticket sales are final. Tickets may be exchanged prior to the date of the ticketed show for a future show within an academic season, provided seats are available.
- Tickets cannot be held without payment.
- No food or drink other than bottled water is allowed in the theatre.
- Please be courteous to other guests and the performers by arriving on time. Latecomers will be seated at the discretion of theatre management.
- Cameras or recording devices of any kind are strictly prohibited.
- Mobile phones and all electronic devices must be turned off prior to the start of a performance.
- The CFPA is a smoke-free and accessible facility.
- All parking for theatre events is free.
- Please use discretion when bringing children to a performance as they may become disruptive to other audience members and performers. In such a case, an usher will request that the child be removed until they have become quieted.
- Group sale discounts are available -- ask the box office for details.
- The Center for Fine and Performing Arts graciously accepts donations. Call (567) 661-7081 for more information on how you can support the arts at Owens.
We encourage your comments and suggestions. Please email us at with your thoughts, ideas and comments.
Thank you and enjoy our coming season!