The Findlay-area Campus opened in 1983 in downtown Findlay, but expanded and relocated to the northeast side of Findlay in 2005. A small college setting with many big college benefits, this beautiful, 60-acre campus setting is where students, faculty and staff get to know each other on a first-name basis each semester.
P.O Box 10,000
Toledo, OH 43699-1947
Education Center (2005)
The Education Center is the hub of the 60-acre campus and provides classrooms and labs for students. Additional features include a library, food court and atrium as well as conference room. Beautiful landscaping, ponds and a courtyard patio provide for leisurely studying outside and socializing.
Child Care Center (2006)
The stand-alone Child Care Center includes two classrooms specifically intended to encourage learning and nurturing. Each room consists of a learning center that features computers, math and science, blocks and construction, creative art, woodworking, reading and writing.
The Child Care Center provides an educational setting for students in the Early Childhood Education Program.
Community Education and Wellness Center (2007)
Community Education and Wellness Center features a community and corporate training center that includes a wireless seminar classroom with tiered seating for 150. The building also features computer labs, industrial labs and shop bays, a wellness, cardiovascular and fitness center, and a community-oriented, multipurpose center that can accommodate 350 at catered (on-site) banquets.