Owens Community College is committed to helping students complete their degree or certificate. The College Comeback Program is a debt forgiveness program that will provide an opportunity for students with past due balances whose last semester of enrollment was at least 3 semesters prior. The program is a one-time opportunity for students to have up to $1500 of their prior debt forgiven as a means to return to Owens Community College and complete their degree or certificate.
Eligible students must meet the following criteria upon entry into the College Comeback Program:
- Must be degree or certificate seeking.
- Must be enrolled in at least six (6) credit hours, and maintain continuous enrollment of at least 6 or more credit hours until degree or certificate is completed.
- Must be in good academic standing (maintain a 2.0 GPA or higher).
- Must have previously completed at least 24 credit hours at Owens Community College.
- Must be an Ohio resident.
For more information regarding the College Comeback Program, please contact Admissions or complete the following information below: