The scholarships found on this webpage are specific to degrees within the School of Business, Information and Public Services. Although procedures and deadlines vary, many scholarship applications require the student to write an essay. Tips for writing a scholarship essay are available from the Writing Center. Some scholarships through professional organizations may require a membership to apply.
- Educational Foundation for Women in Accounting Scholarships
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants Scholarships
- The International Association of Culinary Professionals
- The James Beard Foundation
- The American Culinary Federation
- The National Restaurant Association Educational Foundation
- The American Hotel and Lodging Association Education Foundation
- The Academy of Dietetics Foundation Scholarships
- Protect America Security Scholarship
- Spencer Education Foundation (Risk Management/Insurance Scholarships)
In addition to these scholarships there are a variety local opportunities that offer tuition reimbursement based on academic achievement; and other financial aid programs, scholarships and on-campus employment opportunities available at Owens Community College. For more information, visit the College scholarship website.