Professional Interview Experience (PIE)
Gain valuable experience as you practice interviewing with professionals from a variety of industries. You will receive instant feedback and leave with strategies for improvement.
Networking Within Your Organization
You no longer need to feel invisible within your place of work. Internal Networking helps you be successful and connected by allowing you to:
- Get to know people in the organization and build a support system
- Strengthen your business connections and learn from your peers
- Raise your profile and advance your career
- Build trust and confidence as you and your peers contribute to the success of your organization.
Join our Networking Session to learn more about the importance of internal networking and tips on how to do so with ease.
Presenter: Steve Stockdale, Block Communications, Inc.’s Broadband and Publishing Divisions.
Steven Stockdale is the Human Resources Director for Block Communications, Inc.’s Broadband and Publishing Divisions. Locally, he leads the development and implementation of human resources strategies for Buckeye Broadband and the Toledo Blade.
Mr. Stockdale graduated from Owens Community College in 2007 with an Associate of Applied Business, majoring in Business Management Technology.
Mr. Stockdale serves the community as a member of the Board of Directors for the Owens Community College Alumni Association, Leadership Toledo, and Lucas County Workforce Development Board. He also serves as a committee member for the Toledo Regional Chamber of Commerce’s Re-Entry Development Initiative.
Registration is required.
About the Event
This event consists of two parts: 1) mock interviews and 2) networking presentation.
All students who sign up for this event need to participate in the networking presentation. Please read the description below before making your selection.
- You can choose option A where your attendance will start at the mock interviews and move on to the Networking Panel.
- You can choose option B where your attendance will start at the Networking Panel and move on to mock interviews.
- If you have no preference in terms of your start time for the mock interviews, then select No Preference and an option will be selected for you depending on student demand for either option. Your start time will depend on the option selected for you.
Space is limited and filled on a first come, first serve basis, so register early! If your first choice is full, you will be offered the second time slot. Please contact email@example.com with any questions.
Sign up Now!
* required field