Are you looking for a position that’s convenient, has flexible hours and provides you with an opportunity to earn valuable work skills and experience to prepare you for a career in your field of study? Follow the instructions below and check out the student employment opportunities.
Go to: jobs.owens.edu
Create an account/log in
FIRST TIME USERS
- Click on Create Account in the red box on the left
- Enter the required information and click Create account.
You will create an application when you apply for a job.
- If you already have an account, click Log In in the red box on the left and enter your Username and Password.
To view the available postings
- Click Search Jobs
- Under Position Type select Student/FWS then click Search
Applying for a posting
- Click on the View Details icon under the job title to see the detail and apply for the position.
- Click Apply for this Job to complete an application
- Some information will auto fill from your account information, be sure to complete all required fields and click Next.
- Please note that your OCID number and Owens student email address are required.
- On the Certify and Submit page, scroll down and verify all sections have a green check mark and highlighting. This indicates all sections have been completed.
- Be sure to save if you have to log out prior to completing your application to avoid losing the information you have entered.
- Click Certify and Submit, click the box at the bottom of the Certification statement, enter your initials, click Submit this Application.
* Click Bookmark under the posting to save it for future review
After you have applied
You will not be able to edit your application after it is submitted. If edits are required please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to request your application be reactivated.
To view the status of your applications
- Click Your Applications
- Click view application material to review the documents submitted
- Click position title to view posting details
- Status column indicates application status; click Withdraw Application if you no longer wish to be considered for the position.
(If you have unmet need and would like to be considered a Federal Work Study student, please see the Career Services FAQ page )