Looking for a position that’s convenient, has flexible hours, and that provides you with an opportunity to earn valuable work skills and experience to prepare you for a career in your field of study? Check out the Student Employment opportunities.
Postings are listed at jobs.owens.edu.
How to apply
Complete the application:
- Log on to jobs.owens.edu.
- If you not have an account, click on Create Application. If you have already created an account, log in and create or update your Student Employment Application.
To apply and/or search positions:
- Click Search Postings.
- Select Student Employee and/or Federal Work Study Employee in Job Type, click Search.
- Click View under the position title, then click Apply for this posting.
- If you would like to edit your application prior to applying, click Edit Student Employment Application. You will not be able to edit your application once you have applied.
- When ready to apply click Continue with this data.
- If required, attach any required documents. Applications that require a resume will not be processed if one is not attached. Click Confirm attaching documents.
- Answer the Supplemental Questions and check Certify Application, then click Submit answers to supplemental questions with my application.
- Keep a copy of your confirmation number, click OK.
Repeat the steps for each position for which you are applying.
Check Application Status:
- Log on to jobs.owens.edu and log in.
- On the Application Status page, check the Status column.
- Supervisors will review applications and contact students directly.
*If you withdraw your application after applying, you will not be able to re-apply for that position in the same semester.
(If you have unmet need and would like to be considered a Federal Work Study student, please see the Federal Work Study page )