What is e-Learning?
e-Learning is the name for the distance learning program and courses at Owens Community College. The primary advantage of e-Learning is that it allows you to pursue College courses and degrees without coming to the campus on a regular basis. This method of learning is more convenient for those whose work and family obligations make it difficult for them to attend classes offered on campus during traditionally scheduled hours. It does however, offer some unique challenges that can make it more challenging than taking on-campus courses.
- The ability to obtain complete degrees via e-Learning courses
- Convenience in taking classes in the comfort of your home or office
- Flexible scheduling -- work on your course anytime instead specific times and days as with a campus based class
- Students often find that they often communicate more with faculty and classmates in online e-Learning environments
- Cut back on commute time by eliminating the need to drive to campus on a weekly basis, find a parking space, and walk to class
- Director of e-Learning
- e-Learning Technical Support
- Fill out our online contact form.
The Office of e-Learning is in the Toledo Campus Library, room 117.
- Monday - Friday, 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Saturday & Sunday, Closed
General Owens Contacts
- Admissions, Toledo-area Campus
- Admissions, Findlay-area Campus
- Advising, Toledo-area Campus
- Advising, Findlay-area Campus
- Oserve (Records, Registration and Finance)
View contact information here.