Blackboard Online Test Taking Guide for Owens Community College Students
What to do before you take an assessment in Blackboard, especially when working off-campus:
- To take an assessment in Blackboard, it is recommended that you log in to the system directly at http://blackboard.owens.edu.
- Use a fresh login. If you have been working in Blackboard for longer than 30 minutes, log out, then log back in when you are ready to take your test.
- Try to use a computer that is hard-wired to the internet. Avoid wi-fi services where there is a large number of users.
- Taking a test using a mobile device is not recommended.
- Make sure that the computer you plan to use is stable, free of spyware, and/or viruses.
Blackboard Browser Compatibility
Go here to view Blackboard Browser Compatibility.
IT Help Desk Contact Information: (567) 661-7120 or email@example.com
IT Help Desk Webpage for hours and more information: www.owens.edu/helpdesk