The Board of Trustees Recognizes Exceptional Students
We are Owens! Our students are spirited, involved and successful. Help us to share our stories of success in academics, student life and leadership, volunteerism and service in our communities. The Board of Trustees Student Life Committee is now seeking student nominations for:
- Exemplary Academic Achievement
- Extraordinary Community Engagement or Volunteerism
- Exceptional Student Leadership or Student Life Involvement
Anyone may nominate any student, group or class of students from any Owens location.
View the flyer for more information.
The selected student recipient(s) shall receive a certificate of recognition at a regularly scheduled Board of Trustees meeting and be photographed for college publication and public relations. Completed forms may be submitted throughout the academic year.
Nomination Form Instructions
- Download the nomination form
- Submit by choosing one:
- Print and send by interoffice mail, or
- Scan the form and materials in pdf format and send by email
- Send to:
- Toledo-area Campus/Learning Centers – Return to Danielle Filipchuk, Director, Student Life, College Hall #158B, Office, (567) 661-7970
- Findlay-area Campus – Return to Julie Baker, Executive Director, Findlay Campus, Education Center #115G, (567) 429-3535