Important Information Regarding In-Person Appointments
Due to the increase of appointments being requested, same day appointments may not be available. If you are trying to get an appointment as soon as possible, please contact the Student Service Center at (567) 661-2387 to schedule an appointment. We appreciate your understanding during this busier time of year.
- While we are offering in-person appointments, we still encourage phone and online appointments.
- We will not be offering walk-ins for the foreseeable future. The same customer service and information will be provided.
- Advisors and students will be required to wear a mask.
- Advisors and students will be spaced 6-feet apart during the appointment.
- No guests, including children, allowed at the appointment — only the student.
- If you are feeling ill, we ask that you reschedule or schedule an online or phone appointment.
- The advisor’s office will be sanitized after each appointment.
For up to date information regarding College operations and other resources related to the COVID-19 pandemic, please visit our COVID-19 Information webpage.