Student Conduct strives to foster an environment in and out of the classroom that is conducive to the personal and academic success of every student at Owens Community College.
Our office is responsible for working with students in reported matters of student misconduct to afford a fair and equitable process for resolving the allegations.
- To help foster a safe and secure educational environment
- To foster ethical standards, critical thinking, and decision-making
- To protect student rights
- To uphold the behavioral standards of the Owens community
- To establish accountability for student choices
- To maintain an equitable and inclusive process that promotes mutual respect
- To assist in the development of students into productive citizens
Owens Community College and Student Conduct strictly prohibits discrimination or harassment on the basis of age, color, disability, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, military status, or veteran status in an educational programs, activities or employment.