The Honors Program is offering an Honors Option Internship in place of an Honors Option Contract. Honors students will have the opportunity to apply skills learned in the classroom and add to their professional resume while expanding their network of contacts.
Honors Scholars must successfully complete 30 credit hours before applying for the internship option.
- One semester, unpaid
- 15 weeks, a minimum of 150 hours (averaging 10 hours per week)
- Fulfills one Honors Option Contract
- Open to Honors Scholars from all programs
- Work hours are coordinated with internship host/employer
- Internship mentor will be assigned from the College
- Final online self-assessment and assessment by host/employer
- Internship will appear on College transcript
- Internship is tuition free