During peak times of year, same-day appointments may not be available. If you are wanting an appointment as soon as possible during this time, it is recommended you contact the Student Service Center at (567) 661-2387.
Important Information Regarding In-Person Appointments
- A photo ID is required to complete the check-in process.
- Please check in 10 minutes prior to your appointment.
- You must complete these enrollment steps before scheduling an appointment.
A Student Financial Services Advisor can assist you with the following:
- Payment options and billing questions
- Financial Aid Requirements, Award Packages, and Refund Preferences through BankMobile Disbursements, a technology solution, powered by BMTX, Inc.
- Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP) Status and Appeal Process
- Special Withdrawal, Special Conditions, and Residency Petitions
Sign up for a FAFSA Workshop to receive assistance in completing the FAFSA.
Schedule an appointment with an Academic Advisor.
If you are a Visiting/Guest Student*, please go here for your next enrollment steps.
Schedule an appointment with a College Credit Plus (CCP) Advisor.
*not degree-pursuing and only taking a course or two through Owens
Request an Appointment with a Student Financial Services Advisor
Your Student Financial Services Advisor will contact you via email to confirm your appointment day and time.
Alycia (Allie) Davis
Paige Olah, MSW, LSW