During peak times of year, same day appointments may not be available. If you are wanting an appointment as soon as possible during this time, it is recommended you contact the Student Service Center at (567) 661-2387.
Important Information Regarding In-Person Appointments
- A photo-id is required to complete the check-in process.
- Please check-in 10-minutes prior to your appointment.
- Appointment attendance is limited to the student and up to one guest.
- If you are feeling ill, we ask that you reschedule or schedule an online or phone appointment.
A Student Financial Services Advisor can assist you with the following:
- Payment options and billing questions
- Financial Aid Requirements, Award Packages, and Bank Mobile Refund Preferences
- Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP) Status and Appeal Process
- Special Withdrawal, Special Conditions, and Residency Petitions
Schedule an appointment with an Academic Advisor. >>
If you are a Visiting/Guest Student*, please go here for your next enrollment steps. >>
Schedule an appointment with a College Credit Plus (CCP) Advisor. >>
*not degree-pursuing and only taking a course or two through Owens