Seven Steps to Filing the FAFSA
The Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) is made available every October 1 for the upcoming year. For an online FAFSA Tutorial, watch Seven Steps to Filing the FAFSA! For assistance with completing your FAFSA, contact or visit Student Financial Services. We are here to help.
How to Register for Classes
- Log in to your Ozone account.
See Navigating Your Ozone Account for Ozone assistance.
- Click on the Registration card in your Ozone account.
- Select Add/Drop Classes.
- Select term and click Submit. (If prompted, confirm personal information and review the financial agreement to continue.)
- Scroll to bottom of the page and click Class Search.
We offer four different course formats to help you successfully complete classes.
- In-Person (Face-to-face)
- Synchronous (Online courses that meet at a set time each week)
- Asynchronous (Traditional online courses)