Contact Us

Transfer Students

If you have general questions regarding transferring to Owens, transferring from Owens to a 4-year institution, or attending Owens as a visiting (transient or guest) student, please review our website by selecting the appropriate category on the left hand side of this page.

Transfer Advising

To schedule an appointment with a 4-year college/university transfer representative, please contact that institution.  To schedule an appointment with your academic advisor, please call (567) 661-2387.