What is TRIO SSS?
TRIO Student Support Services is a federally-funded program to help students attain an Associate Degree, certificate, and/or transfer to a 4-year university.
The SSS staff is dedicated to:
- Promoting academic support so students can successfully obtain their college degree.
- Providing individualized academic advising to help individuals achieve their educational goals.
- Assisting students with overcoming barriers to their college success.
- Providing an environment that recognizes the diversity of backgrounds and learning styles of the individuals served.
How TRIO SSS Can Help You
The TRIO Student Support Services staff is dedicated to helping you navigate college successfully.
They offer individual services and group workshops to help you attain your educational goals.
Some of the services benefiting you are:
- Individualized tutoring
- Personal and career counseling
- Academic and career workshops
- Transfer assistance
- Financial aid assistance
- Cultural excursions
- Leadership opportunities
- National Educational Support System
- First-generation college student (neither parent has a four-year degree)
- Limited income
- Documented learning or physical disability
Refer a Student
Apply to TRIO SSS
TRIO Student Support Services is currently only accepting completed applications electronically.
Click through our videos below to discover what inspires our First Gen students and hear their advice on how to be successful in college.