Report a Safety Hazard (employee Intranet login)
Safety Data Sheet Search — Search using a cloud-based system.
- Emergency Action Plan — A guide to what to do in an emergency. Read more >>
- Medical and First Aid Program — This program identifies those Owens personnel that will respond to medical emergencies, where safety equipment is found and the maintenance requirements. Read more >>
- Motorized Vehicle Equipment Program — This program was developed to provide training and certification for employees who operate motorized vehicle equipment at Owens. Read more >>
- Automated External Defibrillator (AED) Program — This program provides information on the AEDs on the campuses/learning center, as well as procedures in the event one is used. Read more >>
- Hazard Communication (HAZCOM) Program
- Bloodborne Pathogens Program
September is National Suicide Prevention Month
Employees spend a large portion of their day together and get to know one another. They may also notice changes in behavior that may show signs a co-worker needs someone to talk to.
Please use any of the resources provided to learn more.
The Role of Managers: Suicide Prevention Resource Center Manager Role
The Role of Co-workers: Suicide Prevention Resource Center Co-worker Role
Owens Community College EAP (credentials required): UNUM Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
For more resources visit OSHA’s website: OSHA – Preventing Suicides