Report A Crime

(567) 661-7575

Criminal activity or emergencies may be reported to the Department of Public Safety by picking up any of the red emergency phones located throughout each building.

Additionally, the Department of Public Safety can be reached by dialing 7575 from any campus phone or dialing (567) 661-7575 from any non-campus phone, regardless of your campus or learning center.

The Department of Public Safety strongly encourages the prompt and accurate reporting of all criminal activity to the Owens Police Division or the appropriate law enforcement agency, if the activity is occurring off campus.

Silent Witness reports – Please note that victims and witnesses may report a crime on a voluntary and confidential basis by filing a Silent Witness report.

Silent Witness allows for the anonymous submission of suspected criminal activity that occurs on College property.

A Silent Witness report may be filed online at our online Silent Witness Form.