This form must be completed in accordance with the guidelines described below.
- Appeals that are not complete or are not filed correctly will not be granted.
- Waiver requests filled out 30 days past the date of the citation do not stop collection processes.
Tickets will not be waived for the following reasons:
- “I was late to class”
- “I wasn’t aware of the Owens parking policies/procedures”
- “I’ve already received tickets for this same violation”
- “I cannot afford to pay the fine”
When completing your appeal form, please be as thorough as possible. Students who are found to have been untruthful on the Parking Ticket Appeal Form may be in violation of the Student Code of Conduct.