Records Forms

Adding/Dropping Classes
Instructions and download information.

Address and/or Telephone Changes
Options to keep your information up-to-date.

Change of Name
For students needing to update their legal name.

Petition for Ohio Residency Status Change
Changing residency for tuition status.

Re-Admittance Form
For students needing to re-add classes after being dropped for non-payment.

Reciprocity-Indiana Resident
Indiana residents attending Owens Community College in an eligible program must apply for reciprocity to be considered for the in-state tuition rate.

Replacement Diploma or Certificate Form
Request a replacement diploma or certificate.

Request to View Academic Record Form
A student can request an academic record that is directly related to the student.

Special Withdrawal Petition
Used only after the last day to withdraw from a course(s) for an extenuating circumstance.

Transfer Credit Appeal Form
To appeal denied transfer credit.