The scholarships found on this webpage are specific to degrees within the School of Science, Technology, and Mathematics (STEM). Although procedures and deadlines vary, many scholarship applications require the student to write an essay. Tips for writing a scholarship essay are available from the Writing Center. Some scholarships through professional organizations may require a membership to apply.
- Agri-Business Scholarship, Findlay Hancock Chamber of Commerce
- American Muscle’s Student Scholarship Program
- AGC of Ohio Education Foundation
- American Chemical Society Scholarships
- Ohio Academy of Science – Environmental Science and Engineering Scholarships
- SME Education Foundation Gene Haas Foundation Machining Technology Scholarship
- Great Lakes STEM Scholarship
- The Materion Skilled Trade Scholarship
In addition to these scholarships there are a variety local opportunities that offer tuition reimbursement based on academic achievement; and other financial aid programs, scholarships and on-campus employment opportunities available at Owens Community College. For more information, visit the College scholarship website.